Doorman / Valet
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Salary||Basic salary with share of gratuities|
|Start Date||To be confirmed|
|Telephone||07899 904 947|
|Job Ref||01/18 - PWRR - CLA|
- Job DescriptionDoorman / Valet
Contract: Full time employeeLocation: Mayfair, LondonReports To: Head ConciergeResponsible For: Not applicable.
Clarges Mayfair is central London’s finest new address. A collection of 34 premium residenceswhich offer exceptional lifestyle services and direct views over Royal Green Park and BuckinghamPalace. Developed by British Land, and designed by world-renowned architects Squire & Partnerswith bespoke interiors by Martin Kemp Design, Clarges Mayfair’s crafted legacy sets the newinternational benchmark for super-prime residential property.
Purpose of the Role:
The Doorman/Valet will provide the highest level of customer care and service to all residents andclients in line with the agreed service level and procedures. To always be motivated, highlyengaged, and to provide personalised customer care and service to all residents and clients.Ensuring every resident request is completed promptly and decisively, aspiring to make theimpossible, possible!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all residents and visitors.• Actively and positively engage with residents, colleagues, visitors, clients and our serviceproviders to build trusted relationships and ensure a seamless service experience can becreated.• To anticipate any resident needs, follow up and ensure that the resident expectations are metand where possible exceeded.• Looking after all the resident needs at the door, either on departure or arrival, whether itinvolves arranging a taxi, retrieving/parking their vehicle, assisting with packages, providingumbrellas, etc.• Personalised bespoke service is maintained for every individual resident knowing theirpreferences and specific needs.• To assist the residents with valeting their vehicle.• Attention to detail on all aspects of the job, whether it’s resident service or maintaining andmanaging the building to the required immaculate level.• Maintains awareness of cultural differences needed to meet residents specific needs andrequirements.• To anticipate residents' needs, including asking questions of residents to better understandtheir needs and watching/listening to resident preferences and acting on them.• Actively listen and respond positively to resident’s questions, concerns, and requests and usespecific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.• Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.• Establishes relationships with local attractions, restaurants and other businesses to enhanceguests' experiences.• Support your colleagues and assist coaching new starters through their probation periods.• To ensure that a detailed daily log is maintained for any incidents, resident requests and shifthandover.• To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in aclear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.• Encourage and motivate colleagues to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks andassignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.• Taking ownership and liaising any resident requests as required.• Be reliable, flexible, honestSafety and Security:• Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to the HeadConcierge.• Follow safety and security policies and procedures to maintain a clean, safe, and secureenvironment.• Maintain awareness of suspicious persons on property premises.• Follow procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medicalemergencies, natural disasters).• Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them tomanagement.
• To maintain an organised and tidy work area – this is to include your work area, receptionarea, lobby, main entrance to the building and driveway.• To maintain appropriate stationery stocks needed to perform your work.• Any other reasonable task that might be required.• Administrating any projects / presentation as required by the management.• Any other reasonable tasks asked to be performed by the management according to thechanging business needs.• Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistentmessage regarding the front of house goals to produce desired results.
• Base salary - £24,500 per annum.• Share of gratuities.• 20 days paid vacation per annum.• Workplace pension.• Cycle to work scheme.• Discretionary management and career development opportunities paid for by employer.• High quality bespoke uniforms and footwear provided at no cost.• High quality staff facilities including changing rooms with lockers and showering facilities.
The purpose of this role profile is to focus attention on the most important aspects of the role of theDoorman / Valet. It is not intended to be a complete list of every duty and it is therefore expectedthat the day-to-day performance of the job will include tasks not listed above.
This document is a live document and will evolve with the needs of the business.
Doorman / Valet
Contract: Full time employeeLocation: Mayfair, London
• Experience of working in a disciplined, well organised, world class environment. Strong focuson quality of delivery and pride of service.• Candidates must have a valid UK Driver’s License, a clean driving record and be at least 25years of age.• CRB checks will be required.People / Interpersonal Skills• Takes personal pride in doing a fantastic job.• High level customer service ambassador.• Strong communication and problem solving skills.• Able to understand, anticipate and deliver outstanding personalised service.• Able to demonstrate a professional and organised approach to the role.• Great team player and can take ownership and responsibility.• Previously worked to policy and procedures.• Logical thinker, able to spot errors and resolve issues.• Ability to prioritise with strong attention to detail.• Professional service approach knowledge.• Confident and outgoing nature.• Professional presentation.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including email.• Desirable - knowledge on a Property Management System or equivalent.• Awareness of current security issues/threats.• Professional service knowledge.• Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Candidates should submit a current CV and cover letter briefly explaining their suitability for therole to Blair Cameron at Deverell Associates – blair@
deverellassociates.com. Should you wish todiscuss the role please call 07899904947.